Pay Per Click
Get Found Online - With Help From A Google Certified Partner
What’s the fastest way to get visitors to your website and start the phone ringing? Pay-per-click advertising or PPC, also known as “cost per click” or “search engine marketing.” This form of advertising shows your ads for free – you only pay when someone clicks on the link and actually visits your website.
You can set up a campaign and have your ads showing within minutes or a few hours. The phone can start ringing almost that fast.
I’ve been watching it and you’ve done an amazing job – thank you so much for getting that fixed! All our statistics are climbing back up again which is what we really needed to happen.”James Horton / MadHatterr Games
Google AdWords is the 600 pound gorilla of PPC – getting 2/3 to 3/4 of all searches in the United States. Yahoo and Bing get almost all the rest and can be useful. But first, to be effective, you need professional help setting up a campaign. The systems are complex and there is no easier way to waste a marketing budget.
The good news is, hare at thirteen05 creative we are Google Certified Partners – having passed tests to demonstrate our knowledge of their systems. More than that, we are in the top 10% of Google Certified Partners by Google’s own rating – based on the quality of campaign management and customer service.
Click ads can work well even on a low budget. Part of our expertise is to make your dollar stretch to get the maximum number of qualified visitors from your budget.
When we create an ad, we use a variety of methods to choose the best keywords for which your ad will appear, and then we create the ads based on our experience with making ads “pull.” We also specify the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for each click and the total amount you are willing to spend on a daily basis. Google does not require a minimum monthly charge – you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Your ads start running and appearing on the Internet within 15 minutes of our completing the construction of your Adwords campaign. Then we closely monitor and track your ad’s performance using various reports and additional traffic-monitoring software and provide monthly reports on your Adwords Campaign.
We also conduct “split-runs” or “A/B” tests where we compare two or more ads to each other over a certain time period to determine which ad results in the best click-through rate, time on your website or other measure of their effectiveness. The click-through rate is determined by the number of times your ad is clicked on compared to the number of times it was shown.
Once we have a “control” or “A” ad, we run it, then continue tweaking the ad as well as making other adjustments. In this way we find out what wordings and keywords are most effective – information we can also then use to improve your website.
TEN REASONS FOR RUNNING A WELL-MANAGED GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGN
1. 80% of net users see Google ads.
2. Good Adwords campaigns consist of relevant, targeted advertising that appears to users who are interested in your products or services.
3. You can start generating more qualified traffic to your website within 15 minutes. Once your account is set up, your ads can appear on Google properties, search partners’ websites and content publisher websites within 15 minutes. (Content publisher sites are sites that contain content that is the same or very similar to the subject of your Google Ad, such as a news site that is featuring news on the topic your ad is about. You have a choice of having your ad appear on these other content-related websites or just having it shown on search results pages.)
4. Real-time ad matches to millions of search-engine users per day, and/or ads matched to exact content of millions of web pages.
5. Relation between search and content allows you to target ads to people in every stage of the buying cycle – from people doing their initial research right through to people who are looking to buy RIGHT NOW (called “remarketing”).
6. You pay only for clicks, not appearances or impressions.
7. You can set your own click price.
8. You can set your total daily spend amount.
9. With conversion tracking you get real-time reports to track results including cost-per-sales conversion and return on investment (ROI). Note: We also use other sophisticated software to monitor conversions. “Conversions” can be online orders, or newsletter signups, or similar types of actions taken by the people who click through to your site from a Google ad.
10. You, the advertiser, get control over your costs and clear insight into your ads’ performance.