Web Design / Development
Award Winning Website Design
Not all website designs are the same. At thirteen05 creative every website we create is custom designed and built with your user base in mind. Whether you are located in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, elsewhere in Florida or the world, you get:
- Eye-popping, unforgettable designs that make people stop and look.
- A professional but friendly look that fits the nature of your business and your personality.
- Simple, clear navigation that doesn’t confuse visitors but helps them see what you do and to rapidly find what they are looking for.
- If needed, the site will be built in a content management system.
- A user experience that results in continued use and ease of access.
- Site construction that is search-engine friendly and designed for easy changes and additions.
- New to the Internet? We regularly help clients through every step of the process to having a successful website, including help choosing the best URL(website address).
At thirteen05 creative, website building is a collaborative effort. You supply familiarity with your business and customers. We consult your taste as to what you like and don’t like. Your feedback and approval are required at every step of the development process, so you end up with a website you are happy and proud of. And most of all, a web site that visitors remember and return to.
Our scores of happy clients in Tampa Bay, and all around the country, will attest to this. (View our full portfolio!)
I wanted my web site to reflect the experience of the tour, and capture the flavor of Santa Barbara. I also did not want it to look like every other boring tour site out there- where the user gets lost in the web experience. I wanted something that looked and felt like the unique city where I live. Rich and thirteen05 creative were able to capture that essence in a website- and have it contain the functionality I needed to run my business effectively. They were able able to meet my schedule for go-live and I loved their design work so much, I had them do my business brochures as well! I love that they have a passion for what they do- and it shows in their work.
Ellen Durham /Santa Barbara Walking Tours
A good website is the cheapest marketing there is. A cheap website is the most expensive marketing because of all the potential customers it wastes. We’ve documented a good website doubling new customers. We’ve also documented a poor website reducing a company’s business.
No matter how someone hears about you, your company, products or services, they are going online to check you out and find out more. What they see will most likely make the difference whether they pick up the phone and call you – or go elsewhere.
At thirteen05, we supply the artistic creativity, skill and marketing know-how to make your site a success.
While we love designing and developing websites for all industries, we do have extensive experience in creating:
- construction and home improvement industry sites
- website designs for small businesses
- real estate website design
- website design for healthcare practitioners
- websites for recruiting (staffing) companies
- ecommerce website design (online stores)
- tourism websites
We can also make sure your site is optimized properly to attract traffic from the search engines. And we know how to conduct cost-effective pay-per-click campaigns in addition to optimizing your site for organic search engine traffic.