Orlando Hosting and Maintenance Services
It takes an experienced Internet marketing agency to keep your website secure and constantly updated. And it takes a team of highly qualified software and website developers, along with talented media marketing experts to provide you with quick turnarounds, on-point content, and worry-free support.
At thirteen05 Creative in Orlando, we pride ourselves in hosting and maintaining websites that reflect your business goals, the “personality” and “feel” of your business or services. Our experienced server support and website development staff makes sure that our technology and content management systems constantly evolve to keep up with the ever-changing dynamics of the Internet world. We not only monitor what users can see online, we diligently monitor the “backend” of your website to ensure there are no glitches, viruses, or issues that might cause a user problems while on your website.
Our website hosting service in Orlando and surrounding areas offers the digital facilities on which our clients can maintain their website, making it readily available to online users. We can ensure our clients’ unmatched security, speed, and increased versatility. And our hosting facilities include disk space, bandwidth, backups, domain registration, and 24/7 customer service representatives. We’ll also take responsibility for server maintenance, keeping the software and hardware up to date, troubleshooting, virus or malware protection, and more.
At thirteen05 Creative, we offer our clients high quality hosting services on our U.S. based servers in Los Angeles, Miami, and Phoenix. Our servers are reliable, extremely secure, and offer fast connections–a must in today’s fast-paced online business world.
We ensure that you have the following services available:
- Domain name: The online address or URL users type into their browsers to visit your company website. We can help you choose a .com domain to establish your credibility as a viable company and register it so that it cannot be used by other companies.
- SSL certificate: This digital certificate encrypts the connection between your company website and the user’s browser, preventing hackers from accessing it.
- Bandwidth: The amount of data transmitted from one place to another over an internet connection in a given amount of time. Bandwidth is often mistaken for internet speed. It’s actually the quantity of information that can be sent over a connection in a measured amount of time or megabytes per minute. The higher the megabytes, the quicker the information can be accessed by internet users.
- Email Accounts: Email accounts are another feature of our hosting your domain. There are three main types of email accounts: POP3, forwarding, and aliases. We’ll be sure to offer suggestions on which type is best for you and your company.
Our website hosting service is offered as an inexpensive addition to web maintenance contracts so that you can have all the services you need in one place. And we provide you with all your hosting information so that you can take control of your site at any time. If your website is currently hosted elsewhere, we will handle the migration to our server at no extra charge in most cases.
Website Maintenance keeps your site fully operational and healthy. It ensures that all your backend code is up to date and secure. Many company websites look great, but they fail to receive important software updates so they may slow down or freeze. Over time that can cause a lot of problems. You can host your site with us, but if your site isn’t being properly maintained, then issues are going to follow. And issues can result in lost clients and lost revenue.
Website maintenance has a few primary areas that need regular attention and updating.
The areas we focus on are:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Functionality
Our team of expert website professionals constantly monitor our clients for Google error notifications, malware, viruses, or any malicious codes. We check for software security issues, all-important site speed and spam. And we focus on the often forgotten, day-to-day, weekly, or monthly tasks that can be easily overlooked, but are totally necessary.
Some of those tasks include:
- Updated compliance protocols for consistency of service
- Security updates and checklists
- Optimizing IT staff and processes
- Maintaining adequate IT staff, talent, and skills in every department
- Regular communications with clients
- Ensuring website performance and connectivity
- Maintaining and upgrading e-commerce solutions
In addition, we make it easy for you to inform us about content changes, updates, new images, staff additions/deletions, or edits. Our Hosting and Management program includes either 30 minutes or 1 hour of edits to your site per month. And to streamline requests for changes or support, you can simply submit your request through our ticketing system located at www.thirteen05.com/support. Our team will make your changes within 5 business days or faster. Emergencies are handled within 24 hours.
Maintenance clients pay a lower hourly rate for hourly work projects.
Your monthly maintenance agreement includes:
- Tech support: 8AM-5PM weekdays and almost any other time, day, or night, in case of emergencies
- Content Updates: Upon request, our team will update your site with newly created content pages, updated information or any additional services you might need to add to your website
- Software Updates: Installing software updates used in the construction or operation of your website, including WordPress, Miva Merchant or other software solutions. Handling of issues arising from the updates will be billable if time exceeds that included in your contract
- Monthly Maintenance: We follow a monthly checklist to ensure your website remains functional and is fully protected against hackers. We do daily backups of the websites we host, and monthly backups of all sites we maintain
Our Orlando and environs Hosting and Maintenance services are reliable, fast, and affordable. Our expert IT team has a track record of solving issues quickly and getting our clients back online with the least amount of hassle. We understand that downtime equals lost revenues. That’s why our Hosting and Maintenance program is one of the many features we are proud to offer to our clients.
After all, our company’s success depends on helping to make your company successful.